Flight was started by two best friends Kristen Doyon and Blaire Isleib who both grew up in Park City! Flight has been known for carrying lines and brands “exclusive” to Utah. The girls are motivated by enriching the fashion culture around them and helping their clientele find special pieces that leave them feeling confident, feminine, and stylish. Being woman owned we strive to support other woman owned businesses wherever we can!
For Love and Lemons
- For Love and Lemons began as a little lemonade stand in a small country town in Wyoming back in 1996. Laura Hall and Gillian Rose Kern found each other at 11 years old and, as little girls do, created a fantasy world for themselves based on and fueled by very adult concepts: female camaraderie and love and compassion for all. Although cups of lemonade have now given way to Redy-to-Wear, Lingerie, Knitwear, swim and For Love and Leisure, Laura and Gillian still believe in and run their business by the same guiding principles. We make enchanting clothing for vibrant muse and unafraid to take risks, forge their own way and embrace a bit of adventure.
Katie Waltman – local
- Katie Waltman Jewelry was founded in Salt Lake City, Utah during the spring of 2002. First inspired by her grandmother’s bead collection, Katie began making pieces for herself Since then, Katie’s jewels have become highly sought-after treasures. Katie Waltman attributes her success to her passion for creativity and her lover for all things beautiful.
Mineral and Matter – local
- Female-founded by Stacey Foster, Mineral and Matter empowers women within our team of skilled jewelers with creativity and trust, in a productive and relaxed environment rewarding attention to detail and craftsmanship.
- Pistola is a premium denim label offering contemporary ready-to-wear collections designed with the modern woman's independent spirit in mind. Founded in 2013 by industry veteran Grace Na, Pistola skillfully blends expert cuts with a streetwise sensibility. Designed in California, each Pistola garment is meticulously crafted, elevating everyday materials with precise fits and utilitarian style edge, to give women thoughtfully designed classics as wardrobe essentials to live in. Pistola stands by the guiding principle that high-quality denim is for everyone, forever.
- Maiami is the result of Maike Dietrich’s passion for design and the craft of knitting starting in 2004. Maiami is the modern perspective on a traditional craft. Each of our hand knitted products is a representation of the time and care we invest in creating and delivering the most beautiful product we can. Maiami stands for a modern aesthetic that is quintessential to the brand, represented in distinct style: unexpected colours and their combination. The personality of each piece reflects a luxury that is rooted in the handmade.
- Locally crafted in the heart of Los Angeles, designers Christa and Kristy bring versatile style and luxurious comfort to the everyday. One of a kind textures, limited edition fabrics, and hand-sewn feminine embellishments are the signatures that bring individual character to every piece. From brunch to beach to nights out on the town, Saltwater Luxe carries you effortlessly from one sun-kissed adventure to the next.